Owner or Admins
You must be the account Admin to install, configure, and upgrade New Relic Mobile functionality with your tvOS applications. For information about the latest version, refer to the release notes.
Admins: You must replace the earlier version of your tvOS agent framework before upgrading to a newer version of the tvOS SDK for New Relic Mobile.
Here is an example of the workflow to remove your existing tvOS agent framework so you can replace it with a newer version.
- From the Project Navigator (CMD 1) in Xcode, search for NewRelicAgentTVOS.framework.
- Right-click or control-click NewRelicAgentTVOS.framework, and select Show in Finder.
- Drag NewRelicAgentTVOS.framework to the trash.
- Verify that the Xcode project highlights the reference to NewRelicAgentTVOS.framework in red.
- Right-click or control-click NewRelicAgentTVOS.framework, and select Delete to remove the obsolete reference from the project.
- Follow standard installation procedures for tvOS app monitoring at rpm.newrelic.com/mobile.
Additional documentation resources include:
- tvOS installation and configuration (standard installation and configuration procedures)
- CocoaPods installation and configuration (procedures specific to CocoaPods)
- Customizing your mobile app settings (Settings tab options to view your mobile app's application token, rename it, or install New Relic Mobile updates)