You must be the account Admin to install, configure, and upgrade the tvOS agent. For information about the latest version, refer to the release notes.
Admins: You must replace the earlier version of your tvOS agent framework before upgrading to a newer version of the tvOS SDK.
Here is an example of the workflow to remove your existing tvOS agent framework so you can replace it with a newer version.
- From the Project Navigator (CMD 1) in Xcode, search for NewRelicAgentTVOS.framework.
- Right-click or control-click NewRelicAgentTVOS.framework, and select Show in Finder.
- Drag NewRelicAgentTVOS.framework to the trash.
- Verify that the Xcode project highlights the reference to NewRelicAgentTVOS.framework in red.
- Right-click or control-click NewRelicAgentTVOS.framework, and select Delete to remove the obsolete reference from the project.
- Follow standard installation procedures for tvOS app monitoring.