You must be the account Admin to install, configure, and upgrade New Relic Mobile functionality with your iOS applications. For information about the latest version, refer to the release notes.
Admins: You must replace the earlier version of your iOS agent framework before upgrading to a newer version of the iOS SDK for New Relic Mobile.
Here is an example of the workflow to remove your existing iOS agent framework so you can replace it with a newer version.
- From the Project Navigator (CMD 1) in Xcode, search for NewRelicAgent.framework.
- Right-click or control-click NewRelicAgent.framework, and select Show in Finder.
- Drag NewRelicAgent.framework to the trash.
- Verify that the Xcode project highlights the reference to NewRelicAgent.framework in red.
- Right-click or control-click NewRelicAgent.framework, and select Delete to remove the obsolete reference from the project.
- Continue with the standard installation procedures for iOS app monitoring at rpm.newrelic.com/mobile > (select an app) > Settings > Installation.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.