You must be the account Admin to install, configure, and upgrade New Relic Mobile functionality with your iOS applications. For information about the latest version, refer to the release notes.
Replace your iOS framework
Admins: You must replace the earlier version of your iOS agent framework before upgrading to a newer version of the iOS SDK for New Relic Mobile.
- From the Project Navigator (CMD 1) in Xcode, search for NewRelicAgent.framework.
- Right-click or control-click NewRelicAgent.framework, and select Show in Finder.
- Drag NewRelicAgent.framework to the trash.
- Verify that the Xcode project highlights the reference to NewRelicAgent.framework in red.
- Right-click or control-click NewRelicAgent.framework, and select Delete to remove the obsolete reference from the project.
- Continue with the standard installation procedures for iOS app monitoring at rpm.newrelic.com/mobile > (select an app) > Settings > Installation.