You must be an account Admin to install, configure, and upgrade the iOS agent. For information about the latest version, refer to the release notes.
First, you'll need to replace the earlier version of your iOS agent framework:
- From the Project Navigator (CMD 1) in Xcode, search for NewRelicAgent.framework.
- Right-click or control-click NewRelicAgent.framework, and select Show in Finder.
- Drag NewRelicAgent.framework to the trash.
- Verify that the Xcode project highlights the reference to NewRelicAgent.framework in red.
- Right-click or control-click NewRelicAgent.framework, and select Delete to remove the obsolete reference from the project.
Then, continue with the installation process in the UI at one.newrelic.com > Mobile > (select an app) > Settings > Installation.