You must be an account Admin to install, configure, and upgrade the iOS agent. For information about the latest version, refer to the release notes.
Admins: You must replace the earlier version of your iOS agent framework before upgrading to a newer version of the iOS SDK.
Here is an example of the workflow to remove your existing iOS agent framework so you can replace it with a newer version.
- From the Project Navigator (CMD 1) in Xcode, search for NewRelicAgent.framework.
- Right-click or control-click NewRelicAgent.framework, and select Show in Finder.
- Drag NewRelicAgent.framework to the trash.
- Verify that the Xcode project highlights the reference to NewRelicAgent.framework in red.
- Right-click or control-click NewRelicAgent.framework, and select Delete to remove the obsolete reference from the project.
- Continue with the standard installation procedures for iOS app monitoring at one.newrelic.com > Mobile > (select an app) > Settings > Installation.