Partner account users typically use SAML-SSO to sign in through your New Relic partner site. You may not have separate passwords or authentication information for your New Relic account.
If you use an email address associated with a New Relic partner account when you first sign in to the New Relic mobile app, New Relic will send you a confirmation email for authentication. Android app users will also see a notification message.
The authentication email expires 20 minutes after it is sent.
Non-partner accounts: When you enter your email address, you will see a screen with a field where you enter your password.
Confirm your email address
To authenticate using a SAML-SSO account provided through a New Relic partner:
- From the New Relic mobile app, type your email address associated with the partner account.
- Select I don't have a password.
- Retrieve the authentication email from your mobile device within 20 minutes.
- Select the Authenticate button (Android users) or email link (Android or iOS users) in the email to log in to New Relic.
You will be redirected to the New Relic mobile app and logged in to your partner account.
Troubleshoot email problems
Here are some troubleshooting tips:
- If you cannot find the authentication message from New Relic in your mobile device's email in-box, check your Spam folder.
- If you miss the 20-minute deadline, sign in to the New Relic mobile app again, then select the link to resend the authentication email.