The New Relic Android app lets you access your data wherever you are. You can view curated dashboards from across New Relic capabilities, from APM to infrastructure to browser, and access any dashboards you've built. If you need to go deeper, you can query your data directly with NRQL or search your logs. And you can receive alerts directly on the app so you can start investigating immediately.
Depending on your New Relic account, you may need to further authenticate your user.
- Alerts: View current and past incidents, acknowledge incidents, and tap through to see performance data for related entities.
- Application performance monitoring (APM): See real-time and historical data across transactions, errors, databases, external services, and more.
- Browser monitoring: Track throughput, load times, errors, AJAX requests and more across all your front-end web apps.
- Dashboards and NRQL: View your dashboards, or dive deeper with NRQL. You can build custom NRQL queries, or you can view the NRQL for any chart by tapping on the chart, then tapping the overflow icon and selecting View query.
- Explorer: Browse everything else in New Relic, from AWS services to network performance.
- Infrastructure monitoring: See the health of your hosts running in the cloud, on dedicated hosts, or containers running in orchestrated environments.
- Mobile monitoring: See performance, errors, crashes, and more across all your mobile apps.
- Synthetic monitoring: See the performance of each monitor, view individual results, and track failures.
Our mobile apps only record information needed to help authenticate and troubleshoot:
- User's email address associated with your New Relic account, including first and last name (for authentication purposes only)
- IP address
- Device ID
For more information, see our Mobile data privacy and security documentation.