This resource is for New Relic partners. For authentication of users in regular New Relic accounts, see Authentication.
Partner account users typically use SAML-SSO to sign in through your New Relic partner site. You may not have separate passwords or authentication information for your New Relic account.
If you use an email address associated with a New Relic partner account when you first sign in to the New Relic mobile app, New Relic will send you a confirmation email for authentication. Android app users will also see a notification message.
The authentication email expires 20 minutes after it is sent.
To authenticate using a SAML-SSO account provided through a New Relic partner:
- From the New Relic mobile app, type your email address associated with the partner account.
- Select I don't have a password.
- Retrieve the authentication email from your mobile device within 20 minutes.
- Select the Authenticate button (Android users) or email link (Android or iOS users) in the email to log in to New Relic.
You will be redirected to the New Relic mobile app and logged in to your partner account.
Here are some troubleshooting tips:
- If you cannot find the authentication message from New Relic in your mobile device's email in-box, check your Spam folder.
- If you miss the 20-minute deadline, sign in to the New Relic mobile app again, then select the link to resend the authentication email.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.