For example, you may see a validation error that says:
The tag 'script' is disallowed except in specific forms.
To successfully validate your AMP pages and avoid the error message, set the following for your AMP pages:
- Enable the Browser monitoring for AMP on your AMP pages.
- Disable the Browser monitoring agent on your AMP pages.
This ensures that AMP pages validate successfully and that the Browser agent continues to monitor your non-AMP pages.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.