- Browser subscription levels
- Browser Apdex T values
- Cities, regions, or countries to be highlighted on the Filterable geography page
Access to some features depends on your subscription level.
Select Apdex and geography settings
For apps that are also monitored by New Relic APM, you can set separate Apdex T values for browser (end users) and for New Relic APM. You can also select cities, regions, or countries to be highlighted on the Filterable geography page.
- Go to rpm.newrelic.com/browser > (select an app) > Settings > Application settings.
- From Application settings, select an Apdex T value specifically for browser monitoring, or leave the default Apdex value.
- Select up to five countries or regions for browser monitoring to highlight on the Filterable geography page. If you are reporting data to multiple app names, select the same countries in both the primary and secondary apps.
- Select Save application settings.
Whenever you change Apdex settings, a black vertical bar appears on the Page load timing chart on your browser app's Overview page.
View end-user Apdex
To view the Apdex scores for apps monitored by New Relic Browser: