You may want to temporarily disable an APM agent for the purposes of testing or troubleshooting. This document explains procedures for temporarily turning off the APM agent.
- To permanently disable APM, uninstall the agent.
- To configure an agent to monitor some things but not others, use custom instrumentation.
Select your agent type for instructions:
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's and and documentation.