500 error appears when starting the API Explorer.
To correct this, make sure you have a default account:
- Go to one.newrelic.com > (account dropdown) > User preferences.
- From the Default account dropdown, select your choice, then save.
This occurs when you do not have a current or valid default New Relic account associated with your login. This keeps the Explorer from displaying the API keys available to you.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.