If you have already created an account, but are having trouble logging in, see Troubleshoot password or login problems.
Add to whitelist
New Relic recommends that you add
*@mailer-d.newrelic.com to your whitelist of trusted email sources. This helps to:
- Prevent New Relic emails from being trapped in your spam filters.
- Prevent your email from being added to suppression lists.
For help with whitelisting email addresses, contact your organization's email administrator.
Sign up for New Relic account
- Follow the online steps to create your account.
- Agree to the Terms of Service.
- When you receive an email confirmation message, select the link to confirm your account, sign in to New Relic, and complete the deployment process.
Try these troubleshooting tips for logging in to your account before requesting help from New Relic.
|New account signup||If you have problems when signing up for your New Relic account, select the link at the bottom of the signup page to start a chat session with New Relic.|
|Account login||If you have password or email problems, or if you have problems logging in to New Relic after you sign up for an account, see New Relic's troubleshooting tips.|
|SAML SSO accounts||If you have problems logging in to New Relic with a SAML Single Sign On (SSO) enabled account, see New Relic's troubleshooting tips.|
Get New Relic products
For instructions on how to get New Relic APM, Infrastructure, Browser, Mobile, and other products, see Install the agent.
For more help
For a library of videos about using New Relic products and features, visit New Relic University.