Some New Relic functions require use of your account ID. Your account ID is the ID number we assign to your New Relic account. Note that some New Relic organizations will have multiple accounts with a master/sub-account structure.
Options for finding an account ID:
- If you have a single account: From one.newrelic.com, click the account dropdown and then select Account settings. Next, select API keys located on the left-hand side. The account ID is displayed on the API keys page.
- If your organization has multiple accounts: From one.newrelic.com, select Explorer and use the account selector dropdown near the top of the page.
For more on how account access works, see Factors affecting access.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.