Some New Relic procedures require use of your account ID (for example, some API calls). Your account ID is the ID number we assign to your New Relic account. Note that some New Relic organizations will contain multiple accounts.
Options for finding your account ID:
- If your organization has multiple accounts: From one.newrelic.com, use the account selector dropdown near the top of the page to switch between accounts and see their IDs.
- There are other options, depending on which account/user model you're on:
For more on how account access works, see Factors affecting access.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.