New Relic's Partnership API includes functionality for partners to replace a customer's existing subscription with a new one, or to update invoice information for New Relic partner accounts. This is particularly useful for partners acting as resellers or managed service providers of New Relic accounts.
For example, when customers of a New Relic reseller partner purchase a higher subscription level from New Relic's Sales team, New Relic replaces the old subscription with a new subscription. New Relic then uses the API to communicate this information to the partner.
Before using this object, please read the Partnership API requirements.
Partners must implement a billing communication endpoint that identifies the partner's URL and
PARTNER_ID. New Relic uses this endpoint to notify the partner that New Relic has made a change to a partner account's subscription or invoice information. The endpoint must support HTTPS.
- The partner-specified portion of the URL is identified from the Settings tab of New Relic's Partner Portal.
PARTNER_IDis the partner's external ID for this account. This value must be passed when the account is created by using the
Supported functionality for the Partnership billing API includes:
- Customer subscription notification
- Invoice information notification
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.