You can include or exclude the partnership name with your customer welcome messages.
Here is an example of the default greeting for your customer welcome message.
Here is an example of the default partner greeting in New Relic.
Optional: You can suppress the partnership name in the greeting, as shown in this example.
Here is an example of the default greeting in New Relic with the partner name suppressed.
These settings are controlled by New Relic. If you want to use this feature, please coordinate with the technical contact for your New Relic partnership.
If your partnership does business under multiple names or in multiple different marketplaces using different branding, you can distinctively brand the different partnerships. This functionality is available using multiple sub-partnerships under a single partnership owner account. The partnerships can be distinct with several settings, including:
- Product pricing
- Branding (headers, footers, etc.)
- Billing configuration
After you log into your partnership owner account, you can select from the list of sub-partnership accounts.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.