Set up your network devices so they send network data to New Relic One.
- A New Relic account. Don't have one? Sign up for free! No credit card required.
- A New Relic account ID. Read how to find your account ID.
- A License key. Read how to generate a new License key.
- Docker installed in a Linux host.
- SSH access to the Docker host, with the ability to launch new containers.
- We recommend using read-only community strings for SNMPv1 and SNMPv2c.
- We recommend read-only configuration for SNMPv3.
Target devices that will send SNMP data
- Go to one.newrelic.com and click Add more data.
- Scroll down until you see Network performance monitoring and click SNMP.
- Follow the steps in New Relic One.
one.newrelic.com > Add more data > Network performance monitoring > SNMP to set up SNMP data monitoring.
- To get better visibility into your network, set up network flow data monitoring.
- Visualize your network performance data in New Relic.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.