The user interface for New Relic's Android app provides functionality similar to New Relic's standard user interface, with customized details for mobile users. Learn more from the New Relic website.
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) or higher
- Screen size of 7 inches or less
Depending on your New Relic account, you may need to further authenticate your user.
The New Relic Android app includes data about these features:
- APM metrics, both real-time and historical data, including health maps. Select the transaction icon to see detailed transaction metrics, or an Overview chart to view summary charts of your top five transactions. Select the icon to filter by labels and categories.
- Browser monitoring metrics, including average page load time, Apdex, average throughput, and more.
- Infrastructure monitoring.
- Mobile monitoring, including crash reports, network errors, API calls, and active user count.
- Event notifications, including mobile alerts wherever you are, plus deployment notifications and notes.
New Relic's mobile apps only record information needed to help authenticate and troubleshoot:
- User's email address associated with your New Relic account, including first and last name (for authentication purposes only)
- IP address
- Device ID
For more information, see our Mobile data privacy and security documentation.