We offer a cloud integration for reporting your Azure Power BI Dedicated data to our platform. Here we explain how to activate the integration and what data it collects.
To enable the integration follow standard procedures to activate your Azure service.
You can change the polling frequency and filter data using configuration options.
Default polling information for the Azure Power BI Dedicated integration:
- New Relic polling interval: 5 minutes
To find your integration data, go to one.newrelic.com > Infrastructure > Azure and select the integration.
Data is attached to the following event types:
For more on how to use your data, see Understand and use integration data.
This integration collects Azure Power BI Dedicated data for Capacity.
DAX Query duration in last interval
Number of jobs in the queue of the query thread pool.
QPU High Utilization In Last Minute, 1 For High QPU Utilization, Otherwise 0
Memory. Range 0-3 GB for A1, 0-5 GB for A2, 0-10 GB for A3, 0-25 GB for A4, 0-50 GB for A5 and 0-100 GB for A6
Average memory thrashing.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.