As of March 22, 2021, we are upgrading Insights to an improved web and mobile experience! All of your Insights URLs will be redirected automatically to the corresponding dashboards in New Relic One. For more details about this migration and how you can easily plan for this transition, see our Explorers Hub post.
Using NRQL, you can create NRQL charts to visualize your data in billboards, pie charts, histograms, and other formats. NRQL charts have some different display and customization options than metric charts.
Whenever you run a NRQL query, you can add charts for that query to a dashboard.
- To add the resulting chart to the current dashboard, select Add to this dashboard.
- To add the chart to another dashboard, select Add to and select the target dashboard from the list.
To edit a chart, select Edit chart from the chart menu .
Customization options include:
- Change the underlying NRQL query to change things like the time window, returned data, the type of chart, etc.
- Change or add the title.
- Add notes to a chart in the Notes field to remind yourself of what data a widget displays, or to share information with teammates.
- Link to another dashboard.
- Copy to another dashboard.
- Expand the chart.
- Embed it in a webpage.
Each instance of a chart is unique. Editing a chart will not affect any other copies of that chart, in the same dashboard or in a different dashboard.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.