New Relic APM's Alerts page shows a table of alerts over the past two weeks that you can drill down into detailed information, including throughput, error rate percentage, and history. You can view alert history for a specific application or for all applications.
Access to this feature depends on your subscription level.
Alerts for specific apps
To view a list of alerts for a specific app: From the New Relic menu bar, select APM > (selected app) > Events > Alerts.
Each alert notification includes the alert icon and summary information. To view details about an alert notification on the Alerts page, select its link. For example:
- To view details about a specific alert, select its name.
- To narrow the list of alerts, use the Filter.
- To view all alerts for all of your apps and servers, select the All alerts link.
- To select a specific Java Virtual Machine (JVM) if applicable, select your choice from the JVMs menu.
Alerts across apps and servers
To view history about Critical alerts and outages across all of your applications and servers:
- From the New Relic menu bar, select APM > Alerts > Alert history.
- Optional: Select Show alerts for hidden applications.
The list separates alerts into categories, including:
- In progress
- This week
- Prior to last week
From here you can filter and select select specific incidents.