APM's Alerts page shows a table of alerts over the past two weeks that you can drill down into detailed information, including throughput, error rate percentage, and history. You can view alert history for a specific application or for all applications.
To view a list of alerts for a specific app: Go to one.newrelic.com > Explorer > (select an app) > Events > Alerts.
Each alert notification includes the alert icon and summary information. To view details about an alert notification on the alerts page, select its link. For example:
- To view details about a specific alert, select its name.
- To narrow the list of alerts, use the Filter.
- To view all alerts for all of your apps and hosts, select the All alerts link.
- To select a specific Java Virtual Machine (JVM) if applicable, select your choice from the JVMs menu.
To view history about Critical alerts and outages across all of your applications and hosts:
- Go to one.newrelic.com > Alerts & AI > Alert history.
- Optional: Select Show alerts for hidden applications.
The list separates alerts into categories, including:
- In progress
- This week
- Prior to last week
From here you can filter and select select specific incidents.