New Relic sends information to the ticketing system with webhooks. Make sure your system accepts traffic from New Relic's webhook IPs.
In addition, Lighthouse setup requires:
- The subdomain for your installation; for example,
- Your Lighthouse account's email and password for ticket tracking
To connect your New Relic account to Lighthouse:
- How you find the integrations UI depends on your user model:
- Original user model: from one.newrelic.com, click the account dropdown, and select Ticketing integrations.
- New Relic One user model: from one.newrelic.com, click the account dropdown, click Administration, and click Integrations.
- Select the tab for Lighthouse.
After your ticketing system has been integrated, the corresponding tab's health status indicator in New Relic's UI changes to green (enabled).
To use the ticketing system integrated with your New Relic account: