Access to this feature depends on your subscription level.
New Relic sends information to the ticketing system with webhooks. Make sure your system accepts traffic from New Relic's webhook IPs.
In addition, Lighthouse setup requires:
- The subdomain for your installation; for example,
- Your Lighthouse account's email and password for ticket tracking
Integrate with New Relic
Owner and Admins
To connect your New Relic account to Lighthouse:
- Go to rpm.newrelic.com > (account dropdown) > Account settings > Integrations > Ticketing integrations.
- Select the tab for Lighthouse.
- Follow the instructions on the individual tab, then click Integrate.
After your ticketing system has been integrated, the corresponding tab's health status indicator in New Relic's UI changes to green (enabled).
To use the ticketing system integrated with your New Relic account:
- From the selected APM transaction trace or APM error trace, select File a ticket.
- Follow standard procedures to create a ticket from your Lighthouse account.