New Relic has taken steps to enable our customers who elect to process personal data in our products to do so in accordance with applicable data protection laws, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the EU. When you receive a data subject request from one of your own customers, you are the data controller and are responsible for all interactions with the data subject. New Relic is your data processor and will only communicate with you, our customer.
- For a complete overview of what data New Relic records, what it's used for, and how long this data is stored, see the New Relic Services Data Privacy Notice.
- For additional information to help enable your compliance with privacy laws when using New Relic Browser, see New Relic cookies used by Browser.
- For more information about New Relic's security measures, see our security and privacy documentation, or visit the New Relic security website.
Requests for data access
For data access requests from one of your customers, you have the ability to:
- Query all data New Relic collected on your behalf
- Extract the relevant information
- Provide it to the data subject
Requests for data deletion
To improve the security of the data you entrust us with, we restrict the ability to request data deletion to only Admin and Owner roles. If you have not been assigned this role, please contact one of your account's Admins or Owners. To find your account's users, follow the instructions for viewing users.
When you want to delete data, an Admin or Owner can email PersonalDataRequests@newrelic.com to ask us for help. New Relic customers are responsible for:
- Identifying the personal data that must be deleted
- Determining how to dispose of the request
- Providing New Relic with sufficient detail to complete the change you want
- Responding to the original data subject request
Requests should come from authorized employees of direct customers of New Relic, meaning those individuals with an account that has access to New Relic products.
|Account type||Submission process|
|I have a paid New Relic account||
Please provide details of all enabled custom parameters that contain personal data that should be deleted or anonymized to PersonalDataRequests@newrelic.com.
|I have a free New Relic account||New Relic can delete all data in your account in response to a request to PersonalDataRequests@newrelic.com.|
|I'm not sure what type of account I have||
To check your subscription:
|I do not have a New Relic account||
If you are not a customer of New Relic, please refer to our General Data Privacy Notice.