Some New Relic solutions require installation of an agent. Most agents include built-in tools to generate detailed logs for troubleshooting, auditing, and diagnostics.
- For general agent troubleshooting, see Not seeing data.
- Learn about New Relic Diagnostics: a utility that automatically detects common problems.
For log generation and troubleshooting instructions for tools not listed here, see the docs for a specific solution.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.