For the latest, most advanced host monitoring, check out New Relic Infrastructure.
You are not seeing data in your New Relic Servers UI within a few minutes of installing New Relic Servers for Windows.
Ensure your agent is configured correctly for your environment by verifying your architecture and checking the .NET framework.
- Verifying your architecture
Make sure that you selected the correct installer for your architecture. For example, if you install the 32-bit build on a 64-bit machine, your installation may appear to be successful. However, the 32-bit version of Servers for Windows will not be able to gather any statistics on 64-bit processes.
- From the New Relic menu bar, select Servers > (selected server).
- From the server's Overview page, look at the system information to verify whether your system is 32-bit or 64-bit.
- If the wrong version is installed, uninstall Servers for Windows. Then, reinstall Servers for Windows.
- Checking your .NET framework
Servers for Windows requires the complete .NET Framework 4. Some versions of Windows include only the client version of the .NET Framework 4, not the complete version. Servers for Windows also requires the KB2468871 patch . To verify you have the correct .NET Framework: