Monday, March 5, 2018 - 14:15
An update to clean up Docker orphaned virtual network interfaces. This prevents long-running private minions from running out of inodes and being in an inoperable state until restart.
- Upgraded Docker Engine from 1.13.1 to 17.05.0 CE
- Updated VMware Tools installed in the VM to 10.1.1
- Added cron-job that every 5 minutes cleans up Docker orphaned virtual network interfaces (i.e.
ifstate.veth*): this is needed as long-running Docker exhausts the number of
tmpfsand renders Docker unable to launch new containers
- Fixed issue with Monitor Har creation that was identifying the wrong "page originator" entry, leading to a negative start time for some pages
- Updated Linux Kernel to 4.4.0-112, that includes fixes for CVE-2017-5715 and CVE-2017-5753