The end-of-life date for the legacy virtual private minions is August 9, 2019. For current users, we recommend using containerized private minions (CPM). For details, see the Sunset plan for Virtual private minion post on New Relic's Explorers Hub.
For more information about end-of-life support, see End-of-life policy.
Security release to address recently announced vulnerabilities and minor features. See the security bulletin for more information.
- Changes to the TLS verification behavior to prevent users from creating misconfigured monitors.
nodejs-tracerouteto the list of available modules.
- Bundles the New Relic Diagnostics tool.
- Enforces AppArmor profile when running Docker-based Jobs.
- Restricts access to the process global variable by impeding child-process spawning and module side-loading.
- Includes security fix to prevent ping monitors from making requests to localhost.
- Upgrades Java runtime to the JDK to 8 update 152.
- Includes latest round of kernel fixes for Meltdown.