Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 01:58
Security release to address recently announced vulnerabilities and minor features. See the security bulletin for more information.
- Changes to the TLS verification behavior to prevent users from creating misconfigured monitors.
nodejs-tracerouteto the list of available modules.
- Bundles the New Relic Diagnostics tool.
- Enforces AppArmor profile when running Docker-based Jobs.
- Restricts access to the process global variable by impeding child-process spawning and module side-loading.
- Includes security fix to prevent ping monitors from making requests to localhost.
- Upgrades Java runtime to the JDK to 8 update 152.
- Includes latest round of kernel fixes for Meltdown.