Added support for synthetic monitoring transaction tracing.
Synthetic monitoring lets you monitor your site from around the world. When you use synthetics to monitor your Node application, up to 20 detailed transaction traces will now be captured every minute when the application is probed from synthetics. To learn more about this feature, visit our documentation.
- Fixed a crash in express instrumentation in the handling of sub-routers.
- Fixed a crash in http outbound connections when CAT is enabled and another library has frozen the http request headers.
- Updated version checking to allow versions of the runtime >= 1.0.0. Thanks to Mark Stosberg for this patch!
- Improved the Express instrumentation to be more defensive before doing property lookups, fixing a crash that could happen in an exceptional state.
- Improved logging when the New Relic agent cannot connect to New Relic servers.
- Make Cross Application Tracer header injection less aggressive fixing interaction with other libraries such as riak-js.