The refresh rate of New Relic charts is the range of the query's timeframe divided by 60. The maximum frequency with which queries can be refreshed is every 5 seconds.
- A query with a 7-day time range would have a refresh rate of once every 2.8 hours.
- A query with a 1-hour time range would have a refresh rate of once every 1 minute.
For queries using
TIMESERIES, the size of the
TIMESERIES bucket is used as the refresh interval. For example:
SELECT count(*) FROM PageView TIMESERIES 5 minuteswould refresh every 5 minutes.
SELECT count(*) FROM PageView TIMESERIES 1 hour SINCE 1 day agowould refresh every hour.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.