While our Dojo integration isn't built with our infrastructure agent, we recommend installing it if you want performance data about your hosts. You can install the infrastructure agent two different ways:
- Our guided install is a CLI tool that inspects your system and installs the infrastructure agent alongside the application monitoring agent that best works for your system. To learn more about how our guided install works, check out our Guided install overview.
- If you’d rather install our infrastructure agent manually, you can follow a tutorial for manual installation for Linux, Windows, or macOS.
- Install our browser agent by going to our install launcher and clicking Browser monitoring.
- Select your account and follow the instructions in the UI.
- Install the pre-built Dojo dashboard on the Dojo instant observability page
With the browser agent installed and instrumented with your app, you can then view your raw data in Metrics & events. The default transform the raw data into charts and graphs that provide a high level view of your system's health. To install our default dashboards, go to our instant observability page