Mobile monitoring includes a monthly report with a bar chart tracking the number of devices running your app for each month over the last year. To view the report: Go to one.newrelic.com > Mobile > (select an app) > Usage > Monthly uniques.
To see the total number of unique devices for any month, mouse over the month's bar in the chart. The current month's device count is a month-to-date value and does not indicate the full month's usage.
one.newrelic.com > Mobile > (select an app) > Usage > Monthly uniques: This report provides a bar chart tracking the number of devices running your app for each month over the last year.
Unique users are used to calculate your monthly usage, which is used to calculate your subscription level.
Mobile monitoring does not use hardware identifiers for unique install tracking.
- On iOS we use the IdentifierForVendor property. (Versions 5.3.4 and lower used the SecureUDID library.)
- On Android we generate a unique GUID when the application is installed.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.