The Carriers page for Mobile monitoring includes charts that show your users' wireless carriers and their response time impact, error rate, and active sessions for the selected time period. Wifi is included as a carrier. From here you can sort and drill down into detailed information about specific carriers.
Viewing the Carriers page
To view your users' mobile carriers:
- Go to one.newrelic.com > Mobile > (select an app) > Network > Carriers.
- To change the information that appears (including response time, active devices, or network errors), select your choice from the Sort by menu.
- To adjust the amount of information that appears, select Hide < 1% throughput.
- To select the mobile app versions or time period, use the Versions menu and time picker below the New Relic menu bar.
- To view details for a specific carrier, select its name.
For more help
Additional documentation resources include:
- Errors for mobile apps (detailed charts and information about errors with mobile apps)
- Devices page (performance details about the top devices using your mobile application)
- Versions analysis (seven-day report with a color-coded chart for mobile app usage, plus a table that summarizes mobile versions, date created, and averages)
- Monthly uniques report (bar charts showing the number of devices running your mobile app over the past 12 months)