The OS versions page for New Relic Mobile provides performance details about the top operating system versions hosting your mobile application, such as iOS and Android. Charts compare the OS versions by:
- HTTP request time
- Network failures
- Requests per minute
- Active devices
From here you can drill down into details by a major or minor OS version (for example, iOS 8, iOS 7.1.1, Android 4.2.2).
Viewing the OS versions page
To view performance details about the operating system versions for your mobile app users:
- Go to rpm.newrelic.com/mobile > (select an app) > App > OS versions.
- To select the mobile app versions or time period, use the Versions menu and time picker below the New Relic menu bar.
- Optional: Select the Sort by and Hide < 1% throughput options.
- To expand or collapse the list of operating systems to include versions, select the operating system's name (for example, iOS 7).
Viewing drill-down details
- To view details for the minor and point releases of a major OS version (including interaction time, HTTP request times, network failures, active devices, and slowest traces or all subversions), select a major OS version from the list.
- To view details for a specific OS version, select its name from the expanded OS list.
- To view trace details a slow transaction (if available), select its link. For more information, see Interactions page.
- To return to the main OS versions page, select the Close (X) button.
For more help
Additional documentation resources include: