The user interface for New Relic's Android app provides functionality similar to New Relic's standard user interface, with customized details for mobile users.
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher
- Screen size of 7 inches or less
You can install the New Relic Android app from the Google Play Store or learn more from the New Relic website. Follow standard procedures to install any Android app, then sign in with your New Relic user name (account email) and password if applicable.
Depending on your New Relic account, additional installation or user authentication steps may be required.
To view details of your apps monitored by New Relic, select a product from the app's main menu. See below for details on how to use specific features of the app:
To make troubleshooting easier, New Relic's mobile apps only record the following information about you:
- User's email address associated with your New Relic account, including first and last name (for authentication purposes only)
- IP address
- Device ID
For more information, see our Mobile data privacy and security documentation.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.