Configure the CircleCI webhook service to send CI/CD Logs to New Relic.
Set up a webhook trigger in CircleCI
Complete these steps to set up a CircleCI webhook to forward your logs to New Relic:
Log in to CircleCI.
Go to one of your CircleCI projects.
Click Project settings.
In the sidebar of your Project Settings, click Webhooks.
Click Add webhook.
Name your webhook.
Enter New Relic's Logs endpoint:
Use the region you set on your New Relic account. Replace
YOUR_LICENSE_KEYwith your New Relic .
Select either Workflow or Job, depending on the type of event you want to trigger the logpush.
If you've set up your receiving API or third-party service, click Test ping event to create a test event.
Did this doc help with your installation?
- Go to the CircleCI quickstart in New Relic Instant Observability, and click + Install now.
- Learn more about the integration in this blog post: Integrations for CI-CD Analytics
- Explore logging data across your platform with our logs UI.
- Get deeper visibility into both your application and your platform performance data by forwarding your logs with our logs in context capabilities.
- Set up alerts.
- Query your data and create dashboards.