New Relic offers an integration for reporting your Microsoft Azure SQL Managed Instances data. This document explains how to activate this integration and describes the data that can be reported.
To enable the integration, follow standard procedures to activate your Azure service in New Relic.
You can change the polling frequency and filter data using configuration options.
Default polling information for the Azure SQL Managed Instances integration:
- New Relic polling interval: 5 minutes
To view your integration data, go to one.newrelic.com > Infrastructure > Azure and select an integration.
For more on how to use your data, see Understand and use integration data.
This integration collects Azure SQL Managed Instances data for Instance.
Average CPU percentage
IO bytes read
IO requests count
IO bytes written
Storage space reserved
Storage space used
Virtual core count
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.