New Relic includes an integration for reporting your Azure Key Vault data to our platform. Here we explain how to activate the integration and what data it collects.
To enable the integration follow standard procedures to activate your Azure service.
You can change the polling frequency and filter data using configuration options.
Default polling information for the Azure Key Vault integration:
- New Relic polling interval: 5 minutes
To find your integration data in Infrastructure, go to one.newrelic.com > Infrastructure > Azure and select an integration.
Data is attached to the following event type:
For more on how to use your data, see Understand and use integration data.
This integration collects Azure Key Vault data for Vault.
Number of total service api hits
Overall latency of service api requests
Number of total service api results
Vault capacity used
Vault requests availability
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.