New Relic includes an integration for reporting your Azure Firewalls data to our platform. Here we explain how to activate the integration and what data it collects.
To enable the integration follow standard procedures to activate your Azure service.
You can change the polling frequency and filter data using configuration options.
Default polling information for the Azure Firewalls integration:
- New Relic polling interval: 5 minutes
To find your integration data in Infrastructure, go to one.newrelic.com > Infrastructure > Azure and select an integration.
Data is attached to the following event type:
For more on how to use your data, see Understand and use integration data.
This integration collects Azure Firewalls data for Firewall.
Number of times Application rules were hit
Number of times Network rules were hit
Firewall health state
Total amount of data processed by Firewall
SNAT port utilization
Throughput processed by this firewall
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.