A New Relic infrastructure integration provides you with a dashboard containing several data charts. This document explains where the data comes from and what you can do with dashboards and charts.
New Relic infrastructure integrations come with pre-built dashboards with metrics and inventory data from the monitored service.
To find your dashboards: Go to one.newrelic.com > Infrastructure and look for your service. Most on-host integrations (like NGINX, Redis, MySQL) are under Third party services.
Behind the scenes, integration charts are generated by NRQL queries of integration data. Every chart includes an option to view and edit the NRQL query associated with it.
To see the options available for a data chart, hover over a chart and select the icon. Options include:
- Add to dashboard: adds to an existing dashboard or a new one.
- View query: displays the NRQL query that generated that chart.
- Get as image: presents a publicly accessible URL for sharing the chart as an image.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.