For assistance determining which services may cause an increase in billing, contact your New Relic account representative or get support at support.newrelic.com.
New Relic Infrastructure Amazon integrations leverage CloudWatch to gather metrics. AWS charges joint customers for requests that exceed the first one million per month.
CloudWatch billing issues may be caused by either of the following:
- Enabling Amazon integrations on several plugins for the same service
- Adding the incorrect Role ARN to your AWS integrations
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.