In the New Relic UI, you can enable single-page app (SPA) monitoring.
To use SPA and browser monitoring, as well as the rest of our observability platform, join the New Relic family! Sign up to create your free account in only a few seconds. Then ingest up to 100GB of data for free each month. Forever.
In order to deploy SPA monitoring, you must:
- Make sure your app and Browser agent version meet New Relic's compatibility and requirements.
- Agree to the Terms of Service, which automatically appears during the setup process for the first app you select for your account. By agreeing to the Terms, you authorize New Relic to collect hash fragments from URLs. You only need to select the checkbox option once for your account.
To enable SPA monitoring:
Go to one.newrelic.com > Browser > (select an app) > Settings > Application settings, then select Pro + SPA.
Agree to the Terms of Service.
Select Save application settings.
HEADof your webpage as possible, but after any position-sensitive META tags (for example,
Generate some traffic, then wait a few minutes for Browser to start receiving SPA monitoring data.
To view SPA data: Go to one.newrelic.com > Browser > (select an app) > Page views. If SPA data does not start to appear in the Page views page after a few minutes, see Browser's troubleshooting procedures.
To opt out of our SPA monitoring feature:
- Go to one.newrelic.com > Browser > (select an app) > Settings > Application settings.
- Select a different agent version/loader option.
- Select Save application settings.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.