New Relic APM automatically refreshes your list of applications every two minutes with the most current health status, events, and performance statistics.
View index of APM apps
To view your app index:
- Go to rpm.newrelic.com and select APM. The Applications index appears automatically.
- From a selected app, select All apps from the dropdown next to the app's name.
- From the selected app's main menu bar, select APM > Applications.
You can also search and sort the indexed list.
Use Applications index features
Here is a summary of standard features available when using New Relic APM's Applications index.
|If you want to...||Do this...|
|View an app's details||
To go directly to the application's Overview page: From the Applications index, select the application's name.
To drill down to specific pages: Select the application's End user, Page views, App server, Throughput, or Error % data on the application's row.
|Find an app in the index||
Use any of these options as applicable:
|Identify the app's New Relic agent if available||
Mouse over the app's name in the index.
|View details about a recent event or alert||From the Recent events list, select the link for the event or alert. For more information, see View an app's alert information.|
|Find out why an app's health status is gray||
To view troubleshooting tips if no data is reported for an app, select troubleshoot.
|Delete an app from the index||
To delete an app completely:
For more help
Additional documentation resources include:
- The New Relic user interface (getting started with using New Relic, including basic concepts and UI functions)
- Labels and categories (assigning labels to your apps to roll them up into meaningful categories to view and compare)
- APM Overview page (the primary view in the New Relic APM user interface)