The APM Summary page provides general information about the selected app, including web transactions and non-web transactions, Apdex score, CPU usage, throughput (requests per minute or rpm), transaction times, error rate, application activity, and hosts.
To get a high-level overview of all your applications and services, use the New Relic explorer.
Here are two ways to reach the Summary page:
- New Relic Explorer: Go to one.newrelic.com > Explorer > (select an app).
- APM: Go to one.newrelic.com > APM > (select an app).
For more information, see the documentation about navigating core UI components in New Relic One.
Use the Summary page for a quick summary of your website's performance.
The APM Summary page shows a table with averages about your app's instances on their hosts, including:
- Response time
- Error rate
- CPU usage
CPU usage percentage is calculated as though the application is running on one CPU core. For more information about this calculation, see CPU usage is over 100%.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.