To ensure Solr is configured correctly and data is reporting to New Relic, do the following as applicable:
- JMX: Ensure JMX is enabled in your Solr configuration in
solrconfig.xmlby using the
solrconfig.xmlfile is the configuration file with the most parameters affecting Solr itself.
- Jetty: If you are a Jetty user, manually enable JMX for Jetty.
- Solr metrics: Check the JMX console for Solr metrics. The Solr cache and updates come from MBeans.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.