See Kubernetes details in APM
Use our new UI that shows how cluster performance impacts your applications.
- Analyze cluster performance in a single, curated UI.
- Get alerted with a real-time activity stream for Kubernetes events and critical issues.
- Correlate performance anomalies with one-click logs and side-by-side (selectable) metrics.
How to get started
Kubernetes information in APM is available in one.newrelic.com > Explorer > Services - APM > (select an app) > Kubernetes.
To make sure your Kubernetes performance data appears in New Relic One:
- Install the New Relic infrastructure integration.
- See our general APM documentation, as well as information about the Kubernetes summary page.
- Ensure users have Full user licenses.