- Added Widgets: Add widgets onto your Home or Lock Screen. Keep a close eye on service levels, monitors, and alerts, all before opening the app or unlocking your device.
- Quick actions: Touch and hold the app icon to display a set of shortcuts right from the home screen. Quick Actions by default will display up to 4 of your favorite entities.
- New Host Summary: New enhanced host summary views for instrumented hosts. View your metrics, logs issues and infrastructure data
- Also includes new Grok feedback
- Improves kubernetes screen experience
New enhanced host summary views for instrumented hosts. View your metrics, logs issues and infrastructure data.
- New host summary page
- New host metrics, network, processes, storage, and system pages
- Updates to table formatting to SI short version count suffixes for billion, trillion and so on.
- Also now supports Grok docs beta in app
Improved support for instrumented Lambda functions
- Adds a CloudWatch metrics page
- Adds a Logs page that is filtered to the Lambda function
- Adds an Invocations page with detailed information
- Adds an Errors page with detailed information
- Rewrote the monitor detail page to prevent some rare crashes
Adds in quick actions to the app icon from the Home Screen and App Library.
- Touch and hold on the app icon to see your recent favorites, or the top sections if you have no favorites
- Adds deep link support for issue links coming from Pagerduty, Slack, and other external notification destinations
- Fixes the synthetics monitor job detail not loading properly
- Fixes a few rare crashes
Adds in home screen widgets for issues, synthetic monitors and service levels!!!
- New issues home screen widget
- New synthetic monitors home screen widget
- New service level entity detail page
- New service level home screen widget
- Updates to support deep links to APM overview for specific entities
- Fixes some transaction detail overview charts
- Potential fix for a rare crash in synthetics monitor detail