You continue to have problems with installing the New Relic PHP agent.
When working with a New Relic Technical Support engineer, provide the following information:
How far have you progressed in the installation process
Which installation method you are using
A copy your
newrelic.cfgfile (if any)
A link to your phpinfo page, or the output of phpinfo saved as an HTML file. To create phpinfo, create a .php webpage containing just:<?php phpinfo(); ?>
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Suggest a change and learn how to contribute to our PHP agent open source repository.
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.