Complete visibility and analytics at your fingertips
Our application performance monitoring (APM) provides a unified monitoring service for all your apps and microservices.
Monitor everything from the hundreds of dependencies of a modern stack down to simple web-transaction times and throughput of an app. Keep track of your app's health in real-time by monitoring your metrics, events, logs, and transactions (MELT) through pre-built and custom dashboards.
Ready to try APM?
Choose your app's language below to install an APM agent. It takes just a few minutes!
See the health of all your services in a glance
- Observe the performance of your application by installing one of our agents - it takes just minutes!
- Monitor the performance and health of all your services in one place
- Pair New Relic with OpenTelemetry or other open source tools
Monitor more than just your app's performance.
Our agents automatically instrument and report:
- Metrics, events, and traces
- Instant log management
- Vulnerability reporting
- Ingest all your logs automatically with our APM agents
- See all your logs in one place.
- Ingest common vulnerabilities and exposures (CVEs) automatically with our APM agents
- Manage the security of your services with zero config.
Ensure a great user experience
- Monitor latency, errors, traffic, saturation, and Apdex scores to identify bottlenecks and optimize performance for your users
- Use prebuilt dashboards to identify and triage errors and other poor user experiences
Proactive error management
Is your early-access software still slightly unstable? Proactively monitor and solve those errors before they affect your users with errors inbox.
Measure user satisfaction
Do your users always comment on how speedy your web app is and you want to quantify that feedback? Measure their satisfaction by monitoring your Apdex at a glance.
Automatic log ingest
Need somewhere to store your logs? Our agents automatically ingest them.
Does your modern stack has dozens or even hundreds of dependencies to keep track of? Easily track them with automap and external services.