June 27, 2013
Android agent v2.426.0
- The agent now detects if the app was instrumented properly and displays an error message if otherwise.
- The Eclipse plugin now refreshes your project after installing/updating New Relic.
- Improved post installation messaging in Eclipse.
- Fixes an issue in Eclipse on Windows where Eclipse is installed in a location with a space in the path.
- Repackaged the agent with JarJar to prevent class space collisions.
- Fixes an issue where a re-used HttpRequest object would have multiple X-NewRelic-ID headers added.
June 7, 2013
Android agent v2.397.0
May 31, 2013
Android agent v2.365
- Eclipse plugin support
- Maven Sonatype repository
- Simplified Ant installation
- Install via Eclipse plugin or Eclipse Marketplace
- Debug in Eclipse with New Relic
- Reference New Relic in pom.xml
- Control when New Relic starts
- Be sure to read our upgrade notes
May 8, 2013
Android agent v1.363
March 29, 2013
Android agent v1.347
- Improved setup and configuration support, especially on Windows
- Fixes an issue where HttpURLConnection responses could raise an unhandled exception
- Fixes an issue where reported response time is much shorter than actual response time under certain conditions
- Fixes an issue where certain HTTP requests could raise an unhandled exception
March 13, 2013
Android agent v1.338