A new version of the agent has been released. Follow standard procedures to update your Infrastructure agent.
Accounts and subaccounts created before July 20, 2020 have
trueby default; this can be overridden by setting a different value in the config file.
- f670501 Added
ReadWriteBytesPerSecondto storage sampler.
- 1c06e93 Improved the handling of child process on Windows.
- 3394abd Fixed a bug where Logs in Context wouldn't map to an application when using the Infrastructure forwarder
- Updated KMS Secrets management to work correctly with
- Removed some potential race conditions in the agent which should improve the stability of the agent.
- Fixed issue where storage sample would sometimes not report storage devices correctly.
- 04335dd Updated base Docker image for
newrelic/infrastructure-k8s) to Alpine
3.12and also updated the packages to latest versions in the container.
- The built-in Flex integration has been updated to version 1.3.2. For more information, see the Flex changelog.
- The built-in Docker integration has been updated to version 1.3.1. For more information, see the nri-docker changelog