A new version of the agent has been released. Follow standard procedures to update your Infrastructure agent.
Processes metrics can be enabled for new accounts
By default, the Infrastructure agent doesn't send data about the operating system's processes. The agent still collects such data, unless
metrics_process_sample_rate is set to
The sending of processes data to New Relic can be manually enabled by setting
true. To fine-tune which processes you want to monitor, configure
Accounts and subaccounts created before July 20, 2020 have
trueby default; this can be overridden by setting a different value in the config file.
- f670501 Added
ReadWriteBytesPerSecondto storage sampler.
- 1c06e93 Improved the handling of child process on Windows.
- 3394abd Fixed a bug where Logs in Context wouldn't map to an application when using the Infrastructure forwarder
- Updated KMS Secrets management to work correctly with
- Removed some potential race conditions in the agent which should improve the stability of the agent.
- Fixed issue where storage sample would sometimes not report storage devices correctly.
- 04335dd Updated base Docker image for
newrelic/infrastructure-k8s) to Alpine
3.12and also updated the packages to latest versions in the container.
- The built-in Flex integration has been updated to version 1.3.2. For more information, see the Flex changelog.
- The built-in Docker integration has been updated to version 1.3.1. For more information, see the nri-docker changelog